High-Quality Medicinal Grade Super Herb Schisandra Berries is one of the most powerful protective herbs used in traditional healthy formulas for over 2,000 years
Since ancient times Schisandra berries have been believed that it supports prolonging life, suppressing the aging process, boosting energy, reducing fatigue and boosting sexual hormones and organs in Asian culture and used for resisting infections, improving skin ailments, helping with sleeping issues, as well as soothing severe coughing.
Studies have also found that Schisandra offers super mind sharpening benefits, improves concentration, coordination and endurance.
Loads Natural Antioxidants and Trace Minerals for our bodies and mind.
Benefits (May Support):
- Improves Blood Flow and Circulation
- Protects the Liver and Increases Anti-Oxid Improves
- Improves Mental Health
- Improves Physical Performance and Counters Fatigue
- Good for Respiratory System
- Combats Stress
- Boost of Energy and Clarity
- Supports the immune system while supporting healthy aging
- Improves Digestive Health and Liver Function
QUALITY WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS:
- Sun-Dried Whole Schisandra Berries. No Additives, No pesticide, No Artificial Flavors, Caffeine-free
The whole berry is easiest used as a tea, blended into smoothies, or added to soups and broths. I eat about 6 to 8 whole sometimes but be ready for an explosion of flavor. Tea: A good homemade medicinal super herbal tea recipe: 8-10 Berries, sliced fresh ginger, quarter fresh lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of organic raw honey, and a pinch of flower tea. I will also add in about 10 black goji berries to superload the medicinal effect. Use very hot water or boil for 5 minutes. Breath in the steam for sore throats or lung congestion. Or let cool and serve as a Cold Refreshing Iced Tea.
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area.