Full of Nutrients, Antioxidants, Beta Carotene, Immune Booster, Vitamins A & C, & more!
Black Goji (wolf-berry) is a magnificent medicinal high desert plant that grows wild in harsh conditions in pristine natural environments. Full of superior antioxidants with a strong nutrient profile. More potent health benefits than the Red Goji, by improving vision, helping remove toxins, and relieve stress. Very high in antioxidants, enhance the immune system and improve blood flow through our bodies. Used in traditional herbal healing to aid in heart disease and hypertension.
Wonderful SuperFood ingredient added to smoothies, over oatmeal, cereals, granola, yogurt or salads. Or simply add to hot water or hot tea for a blue-purple surprise of nutrients.
Benefits (May Support):
- Good for Eye Sight
- Fights free radicals & with Anti-Aging Properties
- Helps with Sleep Problems
- Supports the Kidney
- Improves Blood Flow and Circulation
- Protects the Liver and Increases Anti-Oxid Process
- Combats Stress
- Boost of Energy and Clarity
- Supports the immune system while supporting healthy aging
- #1 plant source for OPC (Oligomeric Proanthocyanidin) leading in antioxidant abilities. Much more effective than Vitamin C and many times more powerful than Vitamin E.
- Light sweet taste crunchy textured berries that bleed blue or purple when added to water.
- 18 amino acids & 21 trace minerals
- More protein than whole wheat
- A full spectrum of antioxidant carotenoids, beta-carotene, and zeaxanthin.
- Goji berries are the richest source of carotenoids of all known foods
QUALITY WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS:
- Sun-Dried Whole Berries. No Additives, No pesticide, No Artificial Flavors, Caffeine-free
Wonderful Superfood ingredient added to smoothies, over oatmeal, cereals, granola, yogurt, salads or added to soups and broths. The easiest way to consume is simply added to hot water or hot tea for a blue-purple surprise of nutrients. I eat about 8 to 10 whole berries or add to my water bottle when I am pressed for time. A good homemade medicinal super herbal tea recipe: 8-10 Berries, sliced fresh ginger, quarter fresh lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of organic raw honey, and a pinch of flower tea. I will also add in about 10 Schisandra berries to superload the medicinal effect. Use very hot water or boil for 5 minutes. Breath in the steam for sore throats or lung congestion. Or let cool and serve as a Cold Refreshing Iced Tea.
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area.