PET CARE Paw & Skin CBD Hemp Oil & Herbal Essential Oil Blend Salve is formulated to soothe a diverse range of Skin, Muscle, & Joint Problems
Blend of all-natural botanical & herbal ingredients infused with our own CBD hemp oil. This potent salve delivers nutrients deep into our bodies and at the same time provides protection and nourishment to our skin. True natural ingredients bring a full circle of benefits.
The Salve is smooth, lightly scented, and full-bodied, with no artificial dyes, parabens, scents, or toxins.
- Skin Care; Apply to areas needing antioxidants with nutrients. Rejuvenating dried cracked Paw or skin.
- Muscles & Joint; Soothing sore stiff joints, elbows, knuckles, carpal tunnel, hip, feet, back pain. Massage any muscles to ease pain or loosen up being cramped.
- Skin Protector; Rub on to ease pain from damaged skin or paws as a protective layer from extreme weather.
- Pain Relief Support; Apply to areas that are inflamed from severe injury or soreness such as broken bones or torn ligaments.
QUALITY WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS:
Our own CBD Hemp Oil Extract, Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, Essential Oils; Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Patchouli.
Our Own Full Spectrum Hemp oil is…
- Non-Psychoactive, 0.3% or less of THC
- Wholesome Active Ingredients of our own Proprietary NON-GMO Potent Hemp Variety
- We don’t source our Hemp ”We Organically Cultivate Our Own Hemp”. No herbicides or pesticides.
- NO Flavorings, NO Additives, NO Preservatives, NO Fillers Never.
- No Use of Toxic Extraction Solvents no synthetics, or isolates. Gluten-Free
- Processed in our own facilities using Co2 Super Clean Extraction Technology
|SKU||PET HEMP SALVE||Size||Description||Servings||Price|
|P-H-SAL||360mg||0.75oz. (25ml)||Over 360mg of full-spectrum CBD hemp oil||25-1mg||$35|
Our own Non-Psychoactive Proprietary Bred Hemp Varieties.
Co2 Hemp Extract utilizing state of the art technology and botanical know-how. A full profile of phytochemicals, the plants’ original naturally occurring macro-nutrients, terpenes, and flavonoids.